How can I help my child be successful in school?
- READ everyday whether they read to you or you read to them, just sure you read daily!
- ROUTINE is important. Make sure to establish an everyday after school routine. Stay and help with homework.
- POSITIVITY always speak positively about school, your child's teacher and learning.
- ENCOURAGEMENT this gives your child opportunity to succeed in all their academic areas.
- REST make sure your child gets plenty of sleep each night so they are ready for their next school day.
- RESPONSIBILITY teach your child to be responsible for what they do and to take pride in their work.
- INVOLVEMENT stay involved by asking your child about their day.
- COMMUNICATION please know that you can contact me at any time with any questions or concerns.